Sunglasses are more than a key summer accessory as they safeguard our eyes from destructive radiation, decrease exhaustion, and add harmony to our image. And all these things are possible provided we choose the type that suits us. Choosing out the perfect sunglasses for your face shape is not as easy as you may think. There are frame shapes that will improve your best facial features, and there are frames that would not.
Once you know the type of face that you have, it becomes easy to choose the right kind of sunglass. Mentioned below are some of the common face types and the sunglasses that suit them the best:
• If the length and width of the face are same along with a small rounded chin, then it is referred to as round face. In order to lengthen your face visually, you can choose Nike Sunglasses for Women with dark frames. In addition to this, you can also choose a frame where the width is greater than the height. Pointed, square and rectangular shaped sunglasses are best for round faces. While on the other hand round glasses, narrow frames and glasses that cover eyebrows are not suitable.
• If the length of the face is slightly greater than the width and the chin is rounded, then this is known as oval face. The best thing about people with oval faces is that they can wear almost any type of sunglasses and it will fit them perfectly. However, glasses with sharply defined edges or those that appear too massive are better to avoid.
• In case the length and width of the face are almost the same and the chin is broad and angular, then this is considered as square shaped face. Rounded frames are ideal as they will help to balance and soften overall facial proportions visually. While on the other hand, sharp angled square or rectangular frames can overload the face’s outlines.
• In case of rectangular face, the length of the face is greater than the width and the jaw, forehead and cheekbones are of equal width. In order to give a broader look to the face, you can opt for glasses that look massive and large. In addition round framed glasses can also look perfect on rectangular face.
• Individuals with heart shaped face usually have the length of the face greater than the width. The chin tends to be narrower while the forehead is the widest. Massive-looking glasses are a strict no – no as they just add more volume to the upper part. It is better to choose glasses where the breadth equals the breadth of your face. Small frames with a narrow bridge and frameless sunglasses are ideal.
• People with triangular face tend to have the length of the face slightly greater than width. The cheekbones and forehead are narrow while the chin is wide and square. Choose sunglasses with a large frame and a broad upper part. However, male sure that the lower part of the glass does not have sharp outlines.
These are some of the tips that you refer to in order to choose the perfect sunglass for your face type.